Tuesday 26 April 2011

Nendoroid K-ON Collection

At last, I manage to complete collecting Nendoroid K-On! for now I guess haha.. In the beginning, I didn't expect it will become limited items so fast, which I missed on the first release, there are Yui Hirasawa, Mio Akiyama, Tsumugi Kotobuki and Ristu Tainaka. Luckily they reissue again for some characters, so i quickly make my pre-order from a local toy shop.
Wondering will Good Smile Company release Sawako Yamanaka? (Sawako Yamanaka is a teacher at Sakura High. She is originally the adviser of the wind instrument club.) So far no news about it.

1 comments:

Joan said...

Hey there,

I've been looking at your blog for sometime and I do think your post about the PVC figure is very nice.

Good stuff always good to share and I am sure you would like more people to learn about your blog.

I have a little idea for you, I am actually staff of E2046.com, one of the largest online

retail store on figures. We have a friend link for people like you, free of charge, all you

need is filling in the form here:

http://www.e2046.com/links.php

Or if you have any problem or enquiry, you are more than welcome to contact me.

Best Regards
Joan