Saturday 10 September 2011

FG RX-78-2 Gundam Part 5

It's deca time~
I'm using OMNI deca, cause I don't have much deca at the moment :(
Ok here is it.
FG RX-78-2 Gundam in action.
Front view and back view.
Here is another view Before and After.

Epilogue: I'm still not really satisfied on this kit, if you look close enough, my panel lining are really bad. Need more practice I believe. So far this is the most hand painted kit I ever done, compare to the previous FG kit.

As I mention early, this kit suppose finish before the Brunei Gundam & Model Competition during the EACON 2011. Due to work issue, oh well..

FG RX-78-2 Gundam: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

4 comments:

Jacques said...

On the whole, I think it's really a job well-done. If there's any to nitpick, it would be would you've already mentioned.

Maybe you can try enamel-wash after topcoating and wipe away the excess with a cotton bud for finer lines. Alternatively, you might try lining with mechanical pencil and erase the excess with an eraser.

chubbybots said...

Great work on the FG bro! Its really a feat to really paint an FG kit.

Well we all have our commitments to fill, but glad you are still able to do gunpla ^^

jojosochi said...

Hi Jacques, will try it out next project, thanks for the advice. Linked!

jojosochi said...

Hi Chubbybots, thank you! after marriage, it is a big challenge to manage time to do modeling XD It take me 8 month to settle down haha..

Miss your diorama XD