Thursday 14 January 2010

FG Gundam Exia - Part 1

First, i don't really like Exia design.. (no offence to Exia fans, just my opinion.) For me, it's look like a lady type gundam.. long legs, slim body. If compare with 00 Gundam.. i still prefer Exia haha.. don't ask me why. Luckly Exia have GN-Drive and 7 Swords, it's feel like a "Assassin" for me, i would say a good side assassin ;)

Ok let's begin.


Using guitar pick to de-assemble all the parts.
Have a look again, if without painting.
The very first step, i usually paint the white color on the parts first.
Ok done. will put 2nd layer on tomorrow. End of post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so this is an FG.
well, better to buy a HG 1/144, because it's far nicer.

Feel a bit down of his color scheme.
But good luck after all.

jojosochi said...

Divinelight: Yup it's FG Exia, actually this is one of my 'test subject' i have collection all 4 FG to improve my painting skill.

Untill i paint the second FG(Kyrios) i desided to get an air brush.

Indeed HG is much better, have you check my previous FG? Some of my friend say look like HG haha.. ;)

kaymaroo said...

with ordinary kit, ur skill will rule the world.........!! Erm i dont know what i`m write about hehe, great job dude with juz only FG kit.. Did u use airbrush??

jojosochi said...

Kaymaroo, i'm still novice in painting, this is my 5th or 6th painting gundam, i'm using hand paint.

At the moment i don't have any air brush yet, due to $$ and space. Cause i live at hostel, kinda hard for me.

Nice job on the Chain base ;)