Friday 11 November 2011

Volks Dollfie Dream Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Yoko Littner outfit

When Volks release DDdy Yoko Littner, I'm still not really interested on her at that time. But now her value it's rise nearly USD$2,500 to get her. Luckily I still manage to get her outfit.
Here is everything. Let's suit up!
Tadaa~ Yoko with her big sniper gun!
I have no choice I need to put her on the floor, as my table is too limited space for her.


Some of you might notice, the body it's different from the original DDdy Yoko Littner. You may click here to understand different type of body. Originally DDdy Yoko Littner is using Dollfie Dream Dynamite (DDdy) body.

What is the different between DD and DDdy? Basically DDdy has bigger bust and hips. The reason I choose DD it's because majority of the clothes are fit DD body.









Didn't manage to do a lot of posing, should get the stand in the first place, at least can hold her up.

2 comments:

David John Shewsbury said...

Wow Dolfie, rich people toys... steady eh... I can't afford any of this expensive stuff :-(

jojosochi said...

Hi David John, hahaha.. this will be the last Dollfie, the accessories is killing me XD