Monday 15 March 2010

Hot Toys Mini Cosbaby Alien vs Predator

Special thanks to Darren and Chubbybots, who is helpping me getting these lovely AVP cosbaby. Had mention on previous post, i only manage to get 1 piece on my SG trip, as know this is discontinue item.

On 7th March, knowing from Chubbybots' blog that Simply Toys selling these AVP mini cosbaby. After contact with Simply Toys, i'm able to get 7 piece!! YAHOO!! Chubbybots, Thanks for the info =)

Photography by Darren. Nikon D90.
Chopper Predator - Alien vs Predator
Celtic Predator - Alien vs Predator
Wolf Predator - Alien vs Predator: Requiem
Alien - Alien vs Predator: Requiem
Predalien - Alien vs Predator: Requiem
Battle Damaged Alien - Alien vs Predator: Requiem

Poor Alien..

This year 2010 July, will release another movie call "Predators". Here is the official website.

1987 Predator
1990 Predator 2
2004 AVP
2007 AVPR
2010 Predators
Would Hot Toys release another Predators Cosbaby? Let's find out =D

8 comments:

chubbybots said...

Haha glad to be of help man!! Wow they look so good together!!!

Congratulations on completing the whole set ^^

jojosochi said...

Chubbybots, i'm been looking for this since i know hot toys, but the 1/6 not addicting me haha.. i don't why.

You should collect them all hehe..

chubbybots said...

Very tempted after seeing your whole set....buahahah...maybe another roadtrip down to the toy shop!

jojosochi said...

haha.. i would say this is the best in cosbaby line so far, i don't like others cosbaby, look too cartoon for me.

Actually i didn't get complete set. Cause this is what they leave. But good enought liao hehe..

AVP - 2 of 6
Celtic Predator
Chopper Predator

AVPR - 5 of 6
Battle Alien
Battle Damaged Alien
Predalien
Predator
Wolf Predator

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Cool stuff!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Jojo :U know...I watched Predator from the beginning until the latest movie "Alien VS Predator". I love it...

Jinta-karn said...

I love Predator & Alien, I have many model but made by myself and joy with you........ meet me at my blog http://www.jinta-karn-imagine.blogspot.com/
........ see you!

Anonymous said...

I have ancient predator trying to get rid of