Saturday 27 March 2010

jojosochi

This is my 100th post and also exactly one year since I started blogging so I will share with you guys how did I come up with my nickname.

I believe that a lot of people have nicknames for example sexybabe, david john, so I decided to go with the crowd too. Having a nickname is actually useful as they can create a second identity for themselves on the net. Nicknames are also a useful way for people to remember you, e.g. the comic book creator of Marvel comics, chose to go by the name of Stan Lee since his actual name Stanley Martin Lieber is really a mouthful to pronounce and spell.

As for the origin of my current nick, I actually took the first 2 letters of my full name, Johnny Joxx Soxx Chixx, hence the nick jojosochi. Only after i created this nick, I just realize that jojo is a girl's name =_= haha.. Edited by Sylvia.

5 comments:

HevnBoyz said...

ahh nice... haha i never tot of taking my name and combine it 2gether... lets see Alan Tex Yexxx Lixxx....... Ateyeli.... omg......... LMAO...

jojosochi said...

Ateyeli, Good one! feels like Avatar name haha..

chubbybots said...

haha my nick comes from a comment from my wife that i am really chubby...and that i like robots :D

Lxx Thxxx Chxxxx Kexxxx

Lthchke...wtf!!! How do i pronounce this!! lol!!

jojosochi said...

Chubbybot, i see i see, you can try first 1st to 3rd characters, or split in to 2 words like,
-LxT ChxK
-Lxxt ChxKe

or you can play around with the O to 'zero', g to '6', e to '3' or using symbol.

But, i prefer your current nick ;)

divinelight said...

your name consist of 4 words?
that's so long, I only have 1 word myself.

kinda hard when I have to put Last Name because I really don't have one (in my country, we doesn't have to use Family name)

by the way, I'm moving to new site, hope you don't mind to update my link in blogroll, thanks.