Saturday 22 October 2011

Brunei Plamo Group - Plamo Competition x BB218 MS-06F ZAKU II Part 1

This will be my first time to enter a Gunpla competition, previously I didn't have a chance to participant on the EACON modeling competition.

Since is an open category, I gonna use BB218 MS-06F ZAKU II for my submission. During this project, will try some experiment that I haven't try before. P/S: This BB218 MS-06F Zaku II is a gift from Drinkin's Boys.

First, to detach the parts, I'm using guitar pick. Recommended to get two type of guitar pick, T and M (Thin and Medium).


Making extra panel line.

As for the shield, I follow the RG Zaku design.


Here is the result. If you look closely, you can spot my mistake on the shield, too careless. Over cut the lining XD

Experiment 1: Making hole.
Before I making hole on the parts, I have done all the marking, it's give me an idea where is the hole position.

Wala~ Before and after.


BB218 MS-06F ZAKU II: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4.

0 comments: